This position is responsible for providing technical support of our product and for supporting the field testing for new applications and products. The job requires developing an understanding of ready mix and precast concrete production, field applications and a knowledge base of how to configure instrumentation. Candidate must be flexible to assist team on in-house projects in between field assignments.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics or equivalent experience and knowledge required. Knowledge of industrial process instrumentation a plus. Ability to speak a second language such as Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a “safety first” attitude and practice
- Position interfaces with internal personnel and customers
- Perform post-sales support of AIRtrac and AIRtrac Mobile products
- Communicate and work with the product development team
- Provide customer service and product training to internal and external customers
- Support development and testing of new products
- Must have ability to learn and use custom software tools to diagnose performance issues
- Requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Recommend product improvements that will benefit the customer in performance and/or improved quality or cost
- Must be a self starter with a positive attitude and have the ability to plan, organize and execute
- Must work well in a team environment
- Technical writing and training skills a must
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point & Word. MATLAB a plus.
- Travel required (40%)
- Must have the physical ability to perform the job; including but not limited to; lifting 50 pounds, stand for extended periods of time and work in extreme weather