This position is an intermediate level technical position with experience as a Manufacturing or Engineering Technician. This individual should be skilled in multiple work cells with an in-depth knowledge of the processes they are responsible for, directing the operations within individual work cells, typically working under the direct supervision of an Engineer, Production Supervisor, or Cell Leader.
High School diploma or equivalent and up to 5+ years’ experience in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
or, Associate degree preferred with Up to 3+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting equipment failures.
- The ability to diagnose and prioritize repairs.
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Ability to read, understand, and follow Engineering or Manufacturing instructions and Engineering drawings.
- Computer/data entry experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required
- Works independently with minimal supervision on routine tasks
- Ability to life objects up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of work performed by the department and learning how to perform multiple functions within the department
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- Assembly, service, and repair of returned systems.
- Follow instructions to maintain workflow in accordance with process cycle times.
- Input data into computer, re: compile; process; and report on data.
- Ensure product quality is maintained through in-process and final inspection.
- Identification of non-conforming material and disposition of MRB parts.
- Participate in cost reduction programs and process, as well as product improvements.
- Perform equipment setup, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Review and develop work instructions and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic/mechanical assemblies