QA Inspector - Entry Level
Responsible for performing tasks associated with incoming, in-process, and final inspection of products. Successful candidate must maintain accurate inspection records.
High school and/or technical school. One+ year of college preferred. Two years of experience in manufacturing environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Entry level inspection of incoming details, subassemblies, and materials
- Inspection of subassemblies and final product
- Maintaining inspection records (product files, material certifications, documentation scanning)
- Verifying accuracy of products with manufacturing instructions and engineering drawings
- Verifying appropriate utilization of inspection equipment and/or methods of measurement of various characteristics listed on engineering drawings
- Maintaining Incoming Inspection Log
- Performing Infor M3 transactions
- Identifying and verifying nonconforming materials, and assisting in obtaining dispositions of nonconforming materials
- Originating and communicating corrective action requests
- Assisting in internal instrumentation calibration
- Performing other duties as needed, including manufacturing and inventory support