The CYCLONEtrac Particle Size Tracking (PST) system is a novel system that provides real-time feedback of grind circuit and individual hydrocyclone performance. The technology's value lies in its ability to track the particle size of the entire overflow stream from a hydrocyclone battery based on the contribution from each individual hydrocyclone. This enables real-time closed-circuit grind control strategies targeting improved mineral recovery, increased grind efficiency, while maintaining or increasing plant throughput.
- Tracks Key Parameters of Grind Performance (passing or retained on screen, e.g. %+150um)
- Remote Monitoring Capability
- Minimal Hydrocyclone Downtime for Installation and Maintenance
- One Time Calibration
- Enables Real-Time Closed Grind Circuit Control
- Individual Cyclone Monitoring
- Enables Improved Recovery Without Loss of Throughput