The CYCLONEtrac™ Classification Optimization family of products, are novel, complete systems that enable reliable optimization of classification at the individual hydrocyclone level. These systems enable plant operators to reduce process upsets, improve closed circuit grind and classification, and maximize mineral recovery. The CYCLONEtrac systems are truly groundbreaking as they enable long-term sustainable continuous improvement strategies improving and maintaining plant recovery.
CYCLONEtrac systems have been designed to provide operators with actionable information that can be used to increase plant throughput, recovery, and equipment availability. CiDRA offers these systems as complete solutions so that operators can focus on bringing sustainable value to their enterprise.
- Early detection capability to identify poorly performing cyclones
- Real time operating performance during plant commissioning
- Operator feedback to enhance validation of separation processes
- Real time rock count trending
- Regular status reporting via web access
- Avoids prolonged periods of reduced recovery and, eventually, poor milling efficiency